1 week-off.

Day 4 of my relaxing before work.

+ The dresses +

Wake up early about 8am. (cuti, sebab tu tak bangun Subuh hihi.) Checkin my phone for messages, instragram update, whatsapps messages, games etc. Today's weather was a bit gloomy, makes me wanna go back to sleep again. But mom was calling me to wake up. She wants to alter 2 of my dresses that is verrrryyyy long as im very short. So, bangunlah kan? Kalau tak kene jahit sendiri memang senget sebelah. Haha.

Then, Auntie Lin, our neighbour came over and gave us 2 pieces of  tissue box cover from Vietnam. Auntie Lin was so nice to us. There's time where she will ask her daughter to send over foods and desserts over to our house. Then, we makan lah! haha.

Lunch time! yeayyy! Finally, ive been saving my perut for mom's cooking. Today we are having roasted chicken rice. Ohmai.. So sedap i tell you.


http://instagram.com/melonnina (look here for the wonderful chicken. hehe)

Now, im gonna stop and sew my dresses. Mom is calling me again. Ciao!



Comments

  1. cute blog! stop by anytime :)
    xoxo Sienna
    www.fashionintheair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u soo muchh sienna! im still a newbie. do drop by anytime ya!
      really in love with your blog! keep it up! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts