Changing work place.

Today is my last day of working. Ill be changing to a bigger firm in Plaza Sentral. I like the place im working now, its just dat i need to pursue my dream to be an Architect. So, changes must be made!


In my previous working place (like now), I was able to experience so many things. My position as a Sales designer in a furniture shop never made me felt less important like my other architecture friends. Yeah, I sell furniture, but those very high end one. Even saving my money for a whole year I wont able to buy an armchair. Haha! Nah, here's the website. 






They have modern and classics styles of furniture. 100% made from the US! (my marketing skills still work eh?) And surprisingly, there's people buying! really. they are damn rich. (more commission for me!)





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Okay, that's that. Then, I was the Interior designer / Assistant Architect. Hah! How cool is that?! 3 jobs at the same time! The most fun part of my job. Choosing fabric and wallpaper, meeting clients and famous people, visiting sites, eating decent and nice food. Ah.... Those times. Oh, here's something i did and i got a very compliment from contractors, suppliers and my clients as well. All 10 boards. Thank you dear Mr Khairuddin for driving me to the stationery shop. Who is he? Later I'll tell ya. Hikhik. 


Haih. Now I don't have anything to do for these whole week, i have finished all the work so i will be updating all my social networking thingy, blog, pinterest, tumblr, wookmark and etc.



Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts